Office of Culture, Diversity, and Inclusion, Walmart
Gwendolyn (Gwen) Kelly is the Senior Marketing Manager responsible for African-American and Asian-American Initiatives at Walmart Stores, Inc. With more than 20 years of experience, Gwen is a veteran advertising professional who injects strategic insight into the multicultural advertising process.
Previously, she managed the multicultural advertising initiative at American Family Insurance. Prior to that she served as Associate Media Director for Burrell Communications Group in Chicago, IL where she was responsible for the media management of the Proctor & Gamble and Sears accounts.
Through a variety of media management roles at leading advertising agencies including E. Morris Communications, Wells Rich Greene, Tracy Locke and DDB/Needham, Gwen brings a tremendous amount of expertise, insight and leadership to her current position.
- Office of Diversity, Walmart Stores, Inc.
- Corporate Affairs, Walmart
- President and Chief Executive Officer, NWA Events Unlimited
- Senior Director, Marketing and Communications, ASALH
- Senior Ad Specialist, American Family Insurance Group
- Associate Media Director, Burrell Communications
- B.S., Broadcast Communications, University of Wisconsin
- Mass Communications, Illinois State University