Support Champions for Kids' mission!
Help us makes it simple to give kids in every community the resources they need to thrive. Our goal is to help 20 million kids by 2020, and we want you to be a part of this movement.
If you would like to donate to help Champions for Kids, you can use the form below with PayPal or contact us by either email or phone, 479-582-2008.
- "It is exciting to be involved with CFK both as an individual and as a company in order to have a positive influence in the lives of so many children."
—Jeff Young, Jennie-O Turkey Store, Director of Sales, Walmart
- "Our partnership activation with Champions for Kids gave us a lift we never expected. I am a big believer in of this program."
—Bill Sussman, CEO Collective Bias Former VP, Walmart Team Leader, Nickelodeon
- "Mobilizing 20 million people by 2020 to improve the lives of children in their communities is a goal we can exceed. We should exceed this goal by 2015! And then we will
rewrite the goal…We will mobilize Billions!"
—Duncan MacNaughton and Ann Borderlon's paraphrased comments at the 2013 Champions for Kids Annual Social Impact Forum.
- "I love Champions for Kids because they make it simple to get involved. They help us [Walmart] connect our stores to help children in communities across America. I love
working with Champions for Kids and using our stores to be a part of this effort."
—Ashley Taylor, Vice-President, Regional General Manager, Walmart
- I am a huge fan of Champions for Kids because it has a strong, passionate leadership and it is built on a powerful concept—that if we can activate large numbers of people
to become Champions for Kids in their communities, they can transform the lives of millions of children. CFK and its corporate partners promise to become that booster
—David Gergen CNN Senior Political Analyst, Director, Center for Leadership, Harvard
- We need Champions for Kids. They help teachers like me get the resources and we need to help our children.
— Lisa Taylor, Arkansas